Executive Coaching for Individuals
How does it work?
Before the coaching even begins we are meticulous in understanding how best we can work together.
Pre-programme Exploration Meeting
The primary aim here is to understand your aims for the coaching, discuss philosophies and determine your needs and outcomes.
A pre-programme questionnaire is supplied for completion before the start date. This allows us to immediately detect the key issues and challenges and accelerate learning.
Coach - Coachee Compatibility
You can meet 2 or 3 coaches before beginning the coaching contract, ensuring our ability to work successfully together.
The Best Programme for the Best Minds
Because you are valued as one of the best minds in your business, the team at Performance Coaching International thought it would be a good idea to design a high calibre Executive Coaching programme especially for you.
Before we go any further we'd like to ask you 3 good questions:
- Are you looking for sustainable long-term improvements in your performance, skills or career?
- Do you feel like it's the right time to develop your leadership style or make behavioural changes?
- Want someone totally dedicated to your success that can help you find the answers to your current challenges without any hidden agenda?
Welcome to PCI's Executive Coaching.
What's the focus?
What can the Executive focus on during the Executive Coaching session?
Anything you want; individual, team and organisational outcomes. Here are just some of the topics we have noted over time:
- Inspiring and motivating others & enhancing team performance
- Learning to manage and prioritise your time more efficiently
- Managing transition to a new role - the first 100 days being the most pivotal
- Developing presentation skills & overcoming a fear of public speaking
- Enhancing key skills such as influencing and negotiation whilst setting a career vision
- Understanding how to flourish whilst managing office politics in a constructive way
- Improving resilience and a proactive mindset
- Acting and thinking more strategically
- Sounding out new ideas and developing key initiatives
- Learning how to influence key stakeholders whilst enhancing your stature and credibility
- Resolving relationship issues and turning conflict into advantage
- Challenging your thinking and decision-making behaviours
- Overcoming stress, anxiety, frustration and procrastination
- Creating a work/life balance that supports an effective and sustainable performance
- Enhancing your leadership style whilst creating a compelling vision and strategy
- Learning how to implement change and then manage the change process
All learning is then filtered directly through to the executives team and out into the wider organisation as a whole.
The Programme Schedule
The format of the coaching session will be determined by your needs and will usually start with a 2 hour face-to-face meeting.
After the coaching session a personalised plan of the agreed actions from Day 1 is emailed to you.
Day 3 - 30
Weekly Knowledge Development. During this time you will receive a series of articles, models and techniques and relevant information specific to your chosen key issues and challenges. Your coach will support the agreed actions through pro-active reminders.
You will also have unlimited access and support from the coach via email and telephone.
Observation in your workplace can also be arranged.Book now! >