Executive Coaching for Business
How does it work?
Before the coaching even begins we are meticulous in understanding how best we can work together.
Pre-programme Exploration Meeting
The primary aim here is to understand your aims for the coaching, discuss philosophies and determine your needs and outcomes.
A pre-programme questionnaire is supplied for completion before the start date. This allows us to immediately detect the key issues and challenges and accelerate learning.
Coach - Coachee Compatibility
You can meet 2 or 3 coaches before beginning the coaching contract, ensuring our ability to work successfully together.
The Best Programme for the Best Minds
We know how much you value the best minds in your organisation, we know because we value them too. And that's why Performance Coaching International has specifically created a high calibre programme of Executive Coaching.
What's so impressive about our Executive Coaching?
- The Results - We support an action orientated and outcome focused style, which means you see the results immediately and continuously beyond the coaching period. Everything we do supports sustainable performance improvement and encourages behavioural change back in the work place.
- The Team - We have selected the UK's leading coaches who are all very different, highly experienced and credible leaders themselves.
- Track Record - We are privileged to acknowledge 10 years of award winning coaching and a long list of successful high profile clients. Our results show we can make a measurable difference at an individual, team and organisational level.
- Return on Investment - We are here to help ensure your organisation has a return on investment by putting the appropriate processes, systems and structures in place.
- The Research - This is the foundation of our approach. By collating data from over 15,000 people worldwide we have built a programme that balances personal development with a strategic business driven approach. We know it works.
We're not showing off when we say it's 'the best programme', it's something our clients tell us over and over again.
What's the focus?
What can the Executive focus on during the Executive Coaching session?
Anything they want; individual, team and organisational outcomes.
Here are just some of the topics we have noted over time:
- Inspiring and motivating others & enhancing team performance
- Learning to manage and prioritise your time more efficiently
- Managing transition to a new role - the first 100 days being the most pivotal
- Developing presentation skills & overcoming a fear of public speaking
- Enhancing key skills such as influencing and negotiation whilst setting a career vision
- Understanding how to flourish whilst managing office politics in a constructive way
- Improving resilience and a proactive mindset
- Acting and thinking more strategically
- Sounding out new ideas and developing key initiatives
- Learning how to influence key stakeholders whilst enhancing your stature and credibility
- Resolving relationship issues and turning conflict into advantage
- Challenging your thinking and decision-making behaviours
- Overcoming stress, anxiety, frustration and procrastination
- Creating a work/life balance that supports an effective and sustainable performance
- Enhancing your leadership style whilst creating a compelling vision and strategy
- Learning how to implement change and then manage the change process
All learning is then filtered directly through to the executives team and out into the wider organisation as a whole.
The programme schedule
The format of the coaching session will be determined by the coachees needs and will usually start with a 2 hour face-to-face meeting.
After the coaching session a personalised plan of the agreed actions from Day 1 is emailed to the client.
Day 3 - 30
Weekly Knowledge Development. During this time the executive will receive a series of articles, models and techniques and relevant information specific to their chosen key issues and challenges.
We will support the agreed actions through pro-active reminders. The coachee has unlimited access and support from the coach via email and telephone.
Observation of the coachee in the workplace can also be arranged.
Who has already benefited?
Performance Coaching International would like to thank executives from the following organisations who contributed to the market research and progressive development of the range of PCI's coaching programmes.