D.A.R.T individual Coaching™
A smart programme for smart People
The challenge once you get to the top of any profession is to keep the momentum and the inspiration going. We understand this and frankly, we've been there ourselves. Our coaches are successful professionals and credible leaders in their chosen fields who have created D.A.R.T from diligent experience.
All our coaches are qualified and extensively trained in the D.A.R.T Coaching™ philosophy and models. It's important to note that your coach will be chosen based on professional experience and alignment with your needs, industry and culture. Additionally, we only employ people with real credibility and extensive experience in the field, this allows us to interact with the most challenging of individuals and provide an honest learning environment.
What is D.A.R.T?
A fast, cost-efficient, action-lead and coherent coaching programme designed by Performance Coaching International (PCI) over 18 months of extensive research.
This is a crafted and completely original 90-day coaching programme with only one aim in mind - to give you access to all the potential you can handle. And as with all the best designs, we see it working very simply:
- Detect the key issues and the challenges for you
- Analyse the root cause of the challenge
- Re-energise and re-focus
- Transform performance in the work place
What's the focus?
What can you expect to focus on during a D.A.R.T Coaching™ session?
Anything you want; individual, team and organisational outcomes.
Here are just some of the topics we have noted over time:
- Inspiring and motivating others & enhancing team performance
- Learning to manage and prioritise your time more efficiently
- Managing transition to a new role - the first 100 days being the most pivotal
- Developing presentation skills & overcoming a fear of public speaking
- Enhancing key skills such as influencing and negotiation whilst setting a career vision
- Understanding how to flourish whilst managing office politics in a constructive way
- Improving resilience and a proactive mindset
- Acting and thinking more strategically
- Sounding out new ideas and developing key initiatives
- Learning how to influence key stakeholders whilst enhancing your stature and credibility
- Resolving relationship issues and turning conflict into advantage
- Challenging your thinking and decision-making behaviours
- Overcoming stress, anxiety, frustration and procrastination
- Creating a work/life balance that supports an effective and sustainable performance
- Enhancing your leadership style whilst creating a compelling vision and strategy
- Learning how to implement change and then manage the change process
The programme schedule
To begin with, a pre-programme diagnostic tool is supplied to you for completion before the start date of the programme. This allows us to immediately DETECT the key issues and accelerate learning.
You will complete a 1-hour D.A.R.T Coaching™ session, during which we'll ANALYSE the barriers and blocks to success by identifying the strategies, skills and behaviours needed to achieve the desired outcome. We can then RE-ENERGISE and re-focus you through agreed key actions, which support maximum impact and TRANSFORM your performance back in the work place.
Day 2 - Day 29
A personalised plan of the agreed key actions is emailed directly to you.
Knowledge Development - During this time you will receive a series of articles, models, techniques and relevant information specific to your chosen key issues and challenges. We will also support the agreed key actions through pro-active reminders. Access to your coach is unlimited via email and we offer telephone support up to 30 minutes.
A second 1-hour coaching session is implemented. This is where we embed the learning, review actions and chart progress based on the last 30 days and address as appropriate other challenges or areas of focus using the D.A.R.T Coaching™ method.
Day 31 - Day 59
Knowledge Development - a new series of bespoke articles, models, techniques and relevant information will be emailed to you. Again, you have unlimited access to the coach during these days via email and we offer additional telephone support up to 30 minutes.
A third and final 1-hour coaching session for the executives.
Day 61 - Day 90
A further 30 days of support via e-mail or telephone.
Who has already used D.A.R.T?
We think its best to let our clients do all the promotional work for DART. Performance Coaching International would like to thank executives from the following organisations who contributed to the progressive development of the D.A.R.T Coaching™ programme.